[AGA-Member] Envelope Error

Hey Y'all:

I think the mailer must have made printing errors on some of the TAG envelopes. Several people have e-mailed me that their envelope said "Last Issue" but they were sure they renewed back in February. They were right! Hmmm...

Anyway, I am happy to confirm or deny the printing on your envelope. The AGA database is correct, not the mailer! Just e-mail me at membership@aquatic-gardeners.org. If your membership is really truly expired, you should get several renewal notices via e-mail and/or postcard before the next TAG.

Sorry for the confusion.

Cheryl