[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Index by Month]
[AGA-Member] Very Big Swords
- To: AGA Member Chat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [AGA-Member] Very Big Swords
- From: Cheryl Rogers <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 08:26:53 -0500
- Organization: Aquatic Gardeners Association
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2 (Windows/20050317)
I have a bunch of swords in my 30-gallon high tank and have been caring
for them a little too well. :-) They are becoming huge and blocking
the light for all other plants, which are slowly dying out.
I have already removed three of the plants, which served only to allow
the remaining swords to grow larger!
How many leaves can I remove without destroying a plant? Is this an
effective way to reduce size for a while, or must I start completely over?
AGA-Member mailing list