[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Index by Month]
[AGA-Member] Aquatic Plant Events
- To: AGA Member Chat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [AGA-Member] Aquatic Plant Events
- From: Cheryl Rogers <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:54:38 -0500
- Organization: Aquatic Gardeners Association
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2 (Windows/20050317)
There are several Aquatic Plant events scheduled in the next few weeks.
The Greater Washington Aquatic Plants Association is setting up an
aquascaped 80 gallon tank and hosting a workshop for potential members
at the Fins and Feathers LFS in Ashburn VA. Topics discussed will range
from "plant compatible fish" to "basic trimming techniques." Details can
be found at www.gwapa.org.
Phil Edwards (biotypical at hotmail.com) says: "I'm hosting a one day
native plant collecting/identification field trip in Charlotte NC.
Anyone willing to take a trip to Charlotte is welcome to attend. We
might also do some fish collecting while we're out."
The Dallas-Ft. Worth Aquatic Plants Club will be setting up a planted
display tank from scratch at The Fish Gallery, 6955 Greenville Ave,
Dallas TX @ 1PM. See www.aquatic-plants.org for details!
If you know of any others, or just want everyone to know about a local
club meeting, feel free to post to the list.
AGA-Member mailing list