[AGA-Member] Re: Nature Aquarium Party in Tokyo

Thanks a lot, Ben, for the prompt reply.
I hope you all will have a pleasant time while staying in Japan.
I'll see what I can do. Why don't you let me know something on What you want to see, do, where you want to go,,,,,,. well, I've made a good questionaire for you to e- mail you, Ben. Check on it in a couple of minutes.
Let's keep in contact !

Don't hesitate to ask me questions on Tokyo, the party, Japan, or anything, friends !!!

enjoy  yourself.

Eishi