Re: [AGA-Member] Great TAG!

I'm looking at 18-3.   Funny that I'm getting something early in the mail.
But then again, I received something in the mail today that was sent last
February.  :-/   (and I've already been refunded for it!).

It really is the best TAG yet.  Loved the article on Bonita especially --
it's so encouraging to hear of countries working so hard to protect the
environment even if we can't snatch plants from there!

In a message dated 8/29/2005 6:18:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,