To: "Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat" <aga-member@thekrib.com>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] Great TAG!

I agree, great TAG! just got it today. Scott's article "Beginning Planted
Aquaria" should be a help for
beginners and more experienced aquarists, too. I've
been looking forward to KL's and Professor Tan's
article on mosses and it's finally here! I would like to
buy some extra copies to send to him to be distributed
amongst the SG gang at killies.com. Will check the AGA
site to see how to do this.

Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: <SunflwrgrlS@aol.com>