Cheryl

Paula Hofmann wrote:
Cheryl is a goddess. Did you know it is her birthday today, August 30?! Her mom.

On Tuesday 30 August 2005 04:55 pm, you wrote:

Thanks, Cheryl, you're a goddess!

Bill
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cheryl Rogers" <cheryl@wilstream.com>
To: "Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat" <aga-member@thekrib.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] Great TAG!

I replied off list, but should also reply here. We send each author in
TAG several copies of their work. I'll get with KL to see how many
copies he wants. I don't have the extra copies of the journal back from
the mailer yet, but will by the end of this week if not today.

Cheryl

william ruyle wrote:

I agree, great TAG! just got it today. Scott's article "Beginning

Planted

Aquaria" should be a help for
beginners and more experienced aquarists, too. I've
been looking forward to KL's and Professor Tan's
article on mosses and it's finally here! I would like to
buy some extra copies to send to him to be distributed
amongst the SG gang at killies.com. Will check the AGA
site to see how to do this.

Bill