Re: [AGA-Member] ANGFA database online

Thanks. I had terrible time trying to grow Cinnamomum
camphora (

http://db.angfa.org.au/plants/album.php ) in my 5-gallon.
Once it matured, the tank kept falling over. An aquatic
hobbyist shouldn't have to shout, "Timber!"

sh

--- Cheryl Rogers <cheryl@wilstream.com> wrote:

> Dave Wilson of ANGFA informs me that their database is
> online. Check it
> out. Just go to http://www.angfa.org.au  and click on the
> link to the
> ANGFA database. It has lots of aquatic plant pictures,
> some of which are
> good aquarium species.
>
> Cheryl Rogers
> AGA Membership Person

Only 3 days left to enter the AGA Sixth International Aquascaping Contest!

Have registered for the Contest? Uploaded your photos?
Sent in the Photo Release Form?
Entries must be completed before the deadline lapses on September 15.

Share the fun and show your work!

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org