Re: [AGA-Member] I can't grow mosses

Maybe there is too much light. If glosso it's growing well, you have a middle to high intensity light setup. Try to attach very tight
the mosses to more dimmed places, like under a big echinodorus or a dense group of bunch plants.
Best regards,
Juan.-

Ron Boyd wrote:

I do have SAEs.  Unless they're only eating the new growth, they don't seem to bother it.

Ghazanfar Ghori <ghorig@gmail.com> wrote:Do you have SAEs?