Re: [AGA-Member] Rita cometh

Y'all are very funny. The storm won't be so bad here in North Texas, and in fact we welcome the rain. My lawn is toast. I am sort of hoping the wind will take the garage roof off so we can get another one. But I live out in the country, and if we lose power, we will be LAST on the list for repairs.

A couple of years ago my phone line was draped across the road for a month while they got around to fixing it.

OB plants: I will be changing water today. My main planted tank is suffering for my laziness due to no water changes, no ferts, and no CO2 because the canister ran dry.

Cheryl

Heather J Gladney wrote:
Second that motion, please--more power to Cheryl!!

william ruyle wrote:

I can't imagine the omnipotent Cheryl losing power, but if it happens, may it be a short, temporary condition :-)
Best wishes to you Cheryl, and to Texas.

Bill

Cheryl Rogers wrote:

Please note that if I lose power here due to hurricane Rita, I will not be able to attend to membership questions for a few hours or days.

Also, Ann the T-Shirt Lady is in Houston, and if *she* loses power, it could be weeks before anyone can get a t-shirt!

Wishing the best of luck to all in Rita's path,

Cheryl
Membership Something