Re: [AGA-Member] New Forums & Aquascaping Contest Up

Mine has been several hours and still no email.  I started to think I put my email addy in wrong....

-----Original Message-----
From: matpat89@sbcglobal.net
To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat <aga-member@thekrib.com>
Sent: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:45:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] New Forums & Aquascaping Contest Up

Hopefully this is a monitored e-mail adress :-)

How long should it take before I get my confirmation e-mail for registering on the forum? It has been about 15 minutes and I know most sites are nearly instant for this type of thing.

Matt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Erik Olson" <erik@thekrib.com>