[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Index by Month]
Re: [AGA-Member] TAG 18-4 Mailed!
- To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] TAG 18-4 Mailed!
- From: Cheryl Rogers <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 08:50:23 -0600
- Organization: Aquatic Gardeners Association
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (Windows/20050923)
The forum has over 1,000 posts and nearly 200 registered users!
You have to log on to "see" that there are new posts. If you just go to
the site, without logging on, it treats you as a guest. When you log on,
old threads have a white bell on their left side, and new posts have a
green bell. If the bell is blinking, that means it's a popular thread
with lots of posts.
If you want, you can set a preference to log you on automatically. I
cookies. Seeing as how he won't let you use Windoze. :-)
Paula Hofmann wrote:
I just hadn't been seeing many new posts so I wondered.
On Friday 02 December 2005 06:55 am, you wrote:
The forum has been open since November 9th.
Go to this web site and register to post:
PS Mom, you're already registered. I was just telling everyone else.
AGA-Member mailing list