Re: [AGA-Member] TAG 18-4 Mailed!

The forum has over 1,000 posts and nearly 200 registered users!

You have to log on to "see" that there are new posts. If you just go to the site, without logging on, it treats you as a guest. When you log on, old threads have a white bell on their left side, and new posts have a green bell. If the bell is blinking, that means it's a popular thread with lots of posts.

If you want, you can set a preference to log you on automatically. I believe this feature uses cookies. I don't know whether Dad lets you use cookies. Seeing as how he won't let you use Windoze. :-)

Cheryl

Paula Hofmann wrote:
I just hadn't been seeing many new posts so I wondered.