[AGA-Member] TAG

Just finished reading the Oct-Dec TAG.  Enjoyed the trip to Cheryl's house.
My husband enjoyed it too.  Almost made up for not being together this
Christmas.  Well written, amusing!

Also enjoyed the article on Polygonum hydropiperoides, a native plant.  Will
look for it in the spring.  A little cold up here now although it feels like
we are having a heat wave after all that - 14 F we were getting.  (It is now
in the 30s.)

Keep up the good work guys!  oops, and gals!
--
Peace and love,

Paula