[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Index by Month]

Re: [AGA-Member] disinfecting wild aquarium plants

In a message dated 2/8/2006 10:58:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
mewickham@compuserve.com writes:
> Where does one aquire Potassium Permanganate, and is it sold possibly 
> under
> another name?

Aquarium stores carry it (or can special order it):
        Brand: Kordon
        Product name: Permoxyn
They also sell large sizes as Pond Permoxyn.

Mike Wickham
I used to get it in drug stores.

Gerry Skau
All The World's A Stage, But The Play Is Badly Cast---Oscar Wilde
AGA-Member mailing list