From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com [mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com]
On Behalf Of Rachel S
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 12:32 PM
To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat
Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] Warming water for tank refill ???

Our bathroom faucets have an insert which unscrews (a wrench might be needed
the first time) and then you can screw in an adapter which connects to a
hose. I use a "y" adapter so that I can get the water temp right before
shooting it into the hose.

This is a picture of the parts. The metal thingy screws into the faucet, the
green thingy screws onto the metal thingy, and the hose goes on the green
thingy.

http://groups.msn.com/rsfish/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=349

Rachel