[AGA-Member] AGA 2006 Convention now open for registration

We just got our final confirmation from our guest speakers this morning,
and as we've been just been itching to flip the switch for a week, it is
with great pleasure that the AGA announces its 2006 Convention in San
Francisco, California, the weekend of November 10-12.  Speakers include
Ole Pedersen from the University of Copenhagen, Troels Andersen of
Tropica, Greg Morin from Seachem, Jeff Senske of Aquarium Design Group
(this go-round talking about photography), Ricky Cain and Eric Do.  There
is a Friday field trip to Monterey Bay that's an excellent deal but with
very limited seating.  Oh, and at the banquet we'll be holding our first
ever Iron Aquascaper competition.  Further details are available on our
website here:

http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/convention.html

Hope to see you there!

   - Erik