[AGA-Member] RE: Request regarding Tropica for AGA 2006

Well, hopefully there will not be much snow up in the sierras and we can spend a day or two up there.

It's not a good time of year to see many thjings plant wise, it's just niow starting to rain and snow here after a very long hot dry summer.

Bristlecone pines and Sequoia are best seen in late spring, summer.
Same for Yosemite and other places.

Thsi is Echinordorus berteroi, our only native sword plant, very pretty I might add and only found in one location in southern California.

This poor plant was growing in very poor nutrient sand and was still about the produce seeds.

--------
www.BarrReport.com

Read this topic online here:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/viewtopic.php?p=3540#3540