[AGA-Member] can anyone help ?

Greetings,

Our local museum is setting up an exhibit to display invasive plant species
that are raising havoc in our local waters.The project has been delayed,  and
this time of year the water is too cool to actually go collecting, unless  you
are a polar bear. They have requested my assistance in both obtaining
certain species of plants and maintaining the planted aquarium itself. Although  our
efforts have produced some plants in  collecting  from local  waters, there
are few species we have not yet been able to obtain. Therefore, I  am asking
anyone from the group who would be willing to donate clippings to the  museum.
We have gotten permission from the powers that be in the state to have
invasive species shipped here for purposes of the display only.  They are
specifically trying to obtain the following:

Cabomba caroliniana
Najas minor
Potamogeton crispus

If anyone can offer a few specimens we would be grateful. Of course, I will
pay shipping. If you can help, please email me off list at _timchiro@aol.com_
(mailto:timchiro@aol.com)

Thank you