[AGA-Member] Some website, forum and e-mail downtime today

Hi folks,

This evening, I will be completing a major upgrade of the computer that
hosts the AGA and GSAS sites and e-mail services, as well as thekrib.com.
As a result, there will be complete unavailability for up to several
hours.  Hoping it goes quickly.  We shall see...

   - Erik

--
Erik Olson                                                        Sent from my crusty old Linux box
erik at thekrib dot com