Re: where people find their fish?

Ceal,
I have a couple of questions, because you may not gain anything by
getting more fish.
are the eggs hatching?
how big is your aquarium?
what is the water like?

I've had agas eat their eggs 15-20 consecutive times in the wrong
conditions. In their own 20 gallon tank, with water of minimal hardness
(80% rainwater), the same pair would  breed like clockwork, tend fry and
do all you could ask of a fish. When I had some F-2 agassizii Alenquer
in a community (pH 7.4, 140ppm) all spawns were gone within 2 days. I
put the same fish in a 20 gallon, 24 inch tank with the water I
suggested (40ppm max, pH 6.6) and I now have three females guarding
wrigglers.
Rams? I never gotten around that one. :-)
-Gary