Husbandry of A. panduro

Hello all.  If this topic has already been recently discussed, please forgive
me.

My LFS called me last week to say that he'd just received 25 A. panduro.
Upon inspection, they are indeed drop dead gorgeous one inch panduro pairs.
I took home five (two males and three females), and put them in a well
planted 20g tank with numerous cave formations with three Pristella riddlei
as dithers.

On days one and two, my "dithers" chased the panduros.  On day three until
the present, a dominant male emerged and is exibiting much aggression toward
the other panduros.  Unfortunately, on day three, one of the females didn't
make it, and is now in heaven, leaving me with four.

It's been nearly a week now, and my panduros' coloration is not good, all
fish appear to be "panting," the dominant male has become the devil
reincarnate and I'm at a loss as what to do.  The water parameters follow:
Ph-6.2, GH-30-50ppm, temp.-79far., ammonia and nitrite levels are nonexistent.

Help!

On an unrelated matter, is the new Romer book in English translation
available yet?

Thanks all,

Randall Kohn
Chester, NJ