Re: aquatic-plants mailing list

You have to be a member of the list in order for your posts to show up
on your email.   You can always post to most lists without being a
member but you won't know whether your messages are being recieved or
not by the members of that list.   They call them bounces from non
members.   If you want to be able to read someones response to your post
you have to be a member of that list.   My suggestion is to join the
list, if you find it as boring as I did while I was a member you can
always unsubscribe.
For my personal taste that list was way too scientific and technical for
me.  I have a minor in Chemistry from college and still found that stuff
boring.   Hope you find it more interesting then I did.

John