From: BigJohnW@webtv.net [mailto:BigJohnW@webtv.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2000 4:57 AM
To: apisto@majordomo.pobox.com
Subject: Re: A. sp. Wangenflecken??

I actually love it when the local pet shops mislabel the fish in the
tanks.   Normally comes out to my advantage, found a whole nice tank
full of corydoras adolphi labeled as aeneus in a walmart, took them home
and babied them until they were nice and healthy.   At $1.99 I was glad
they didn't have a real "fish person" in the place.   Seek and ye shall
find!!!!

John

Archives"!