anura@onelist.com

Hi folks,
I'd like to invite you all to join my frog-centric list, "anura" at the
onelist.com website:

http://www.onelist.com/community/anura

"ANURA: Tropical frog natural history, captive breeding, conservation and
biophilia. Members of this list will receive regular announcements of
updates to
the www.anura.org website and the upcoming ANURA newsletter"

A weekly sampling of tropical frog lore with much of interest to all
naturalists- aquarists, botanists and froggers alike. promise- no spam.
This week...

"The Color of Love in the Polk Dot Strawberry Poison Frog,Dendrobates
pumilio , Isla Bastimentos, Panama" by Steve Waldron

                              Steven J. Waldron

                             http://WWW.ANURA.ORG
               "Natural History, Captive Husbandry, Conservation and
                           Biophilia of Tropical Frogs"