Mendezi

Mike, I just purchased 6 Mendezi from THE Fish Place here in western New York
state. (Not THAT Fish Place in PA) and the location was  "U2- Curicuriari" is
this the same that you saw? I forgot who he said they came from down in
Florida. If someone could get the supplier he gets his Apistos from, I'll
tell him as they are always looking for them. They usually have 10 to 12 diff
species available but I have already purchased them from him.
    Thanks, Z-Man