Re: Pitures please

Jason,

Check the Aqualog book "Southamerican Cichlids II" for reliable photos of A.
steindachneri & A. gossei. There are very few photos of the true A. regani out
there. The "regani" in Mayland & Bork & SAC II definitely are not the true regani.
The photos in Link & Staeck's Dwarf Cichlids book are close. The only ones in
English printed books are in Richter's "Complete book of dwarf cichlids" (p. 115
middle row).

I could scan these photos but won't because they don't belong to me. Why should I
steal someone else's work? - and it is stealing if I take from a published book
that someone earns money off of . There's enough of this on the web already.

Mike Wise