Re: BBS

Raf,

BBS is an abbreviation for Baby Brine Shrimp (Artemia sp.). I am happy that you
asked. I am sure there are other member who do not use English as their first
language who are curious, too. I remember reading German magazines with similar
terms and I am still not certain I know what they mean!.

Mike Wise