Re: n bimaculata?

Mike Wise wrote:
> Gary,
>
> If you keep asking these interesting questions, I'll have written an
entire book
> on dwarf cichlids before long. Here goes:

That's the whole idea, Mike.  :-)  Would you please write a book on the
subject?  Please tell me you're working on a manuscript...and don't give me
the excuse that there are so many undescribed species out there - you can
always fill in the blanks later.  I'll help with the slides - they won't be
pretty like Bork's but if anyone complains, we'll get that guy with the wet
noodle to start whipping.

Vinny