Re: List

Here's the list of the Tampa Bay Lurker.

I have fry and/or juveniles of all except those marked by X

A. agassizii  red-gold, blue-gold,  "SANTAREM" X
A. bitaeniata  blue X
A. borellii  blue face, yellow head, "PARAGUAY" X
A. cacatuoides  orange flash, double red, triple red
A. eunotus  orangetail
A. gibbiceps X
A. hoignei
A. hongsloi X
A. macmasteri  red spot
A. sp. "PERU"  cara pintada
A. algodon I
A. sp. "PUERTO NARINO"
A. viejita II
Apistogrammoides pucallpaensi X
Nannacara anomala
D. filamentosu X
M. ramirezi X

Located in Tampa Bay (home), and Toledo, Oh. in summer. Been known to travel
hundreds of miles out of my way to trade apistos.

Kent