ACA Room Update

I just finished a phone conversation with Ron Georgeone from Cleveland, the
ACA Convention chair and he could not believe all 250+ room were already
taken. He told me to have those wanting a room to call 1-800-362-2244 and ask
for the hotel manager Jerry Simon. Tell him that Ron gave out his name. He
told me that the ACA has all but 20 of the rooms alloted to them. When they
are actually all gone, they will begin booking at the brand new (this year)
Hilton which is located less than 1/2 behind the Sheraton at the same room
rate. He himself was going to contact the hotel to see what the problem is
right after our conversation.
    Z-Man