Re: testing

-----Mensagem Original-----
De: Mr. Fish <mrfish@ix.netcom.com>
Para: <apisto@majordomo.pobox.com>
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 10 de março de 2000 11:57
Assunto: Re: testing

> > Hey!  Cut me some slack!  It's was early and I didn't have my first cup
of coffee et. ;-)

> > FWIW, our old installation of GroupWise had a feature where you could
set spell check to automaticaly check messages when you sent them.  The new
_improved,_ upgraded version doesn't have that feature.  That's a violation
of Software Application Rule #2; Don't taketh away what thy user already
haviths.

> No spell chacker would catch that you didn't have your first cup of coffee

You're right, but chacker it would ;-)