Re: kribs/wild

Now that's teasing!  You tell us you know this guy, and then don't give a
contact address:-(((((
I've been looking for good apisto/dwarf contacts in Europe for about six
months. Please post an address/e-mail/site, I'd be ripping your arm off for
it if you weren't on the other side of the pond.
Thanks in advance
Colin