Re: Apistogramma baby face

Vern,

This is another name new to me. There have been a lot of new species coming out
of Peru over the past couple of years and each exporter has its own name for the
same fish. Maybe its the same as A. sp. Pebas, also know as A. sp.
Winkelfleck/Angle-spot, also known as A. sp. Orosa & A. sp. Carapintada (=Painted
Face). Without knowing more about the fish, it would be hard to say what it is.

Mike Wise