Re: Where to purchase wild rams?

You send me there I"ll bring you some back. 99% of the time tank raised will
not spawn! It's been bred out of them. the com breeders remove the eggs/fry
from the parents after a few generations they " forget" the raising process.
It's a reason why I always recommend the parents stay with the fry, I leave
them until the female chases them out. High production versus natural
production.