Re: Anyone's commerc. bred rams raised their young?

Bob,

Interesting thought, hormones actually do turn on/off certain genes.
It has been studied well with humans.  I have wondered what the hormones
used with fish to get the best color does to sex ratio's etc.  Any local
ichthyologists out there on the list???

Kathy