Re: Cyclop-eze in Hamilton

Has anyone had phosphate problems from their driftwood slowly breaking down
in the tank as I have, and if so, what did you do to the wood to rectify
the problem...I'm thinking of plastic coating or sealing it with fiberglass
resin.....I'm also wondering if cocnut shells break down and release
phosphates???