Re: cyclop-eeze

Ken.
It states clearly in the Apisto-Gram to contact Jeff Magnus.  It puzzled me
why you have asked Mike and more so when I posted to the list I have ordered
24 cans via Jeff.  You better hurry though as I heard the price is or has
increased quite a bit.  You should have e-mailed me as others in the UK have
to reserve a can for you.  Knowing you Ken I can only assume you are looking
for a cheaper deal!
Helen.

> Hi Mike,
> I am a member.  Would it be possible to ship to the UK?
> I tried emailing the manufacturer to ask if there were any stockists but
did
> not receive a reply.
> Ken.

I'm fairly certain that you can. Helen Burns says she is getting a case of
cans
shipped to Scotland. Email Jeff Magnus; he has to info.
Mike<