Re: New topic! (Inbreeding)

Hello Kyle
You can do all of those you asked except for sister - sister, lol, that
won't work!!!!   I have crossed a really nice son back to his mom a
couple of times because She had some color in the fins and i was looking
for more color in my Cacatuoides.   Have done the same with double red
color form of Aggies.   Haven't ended up with tank full of mutants
yet!!!   But then again every so many generations I cross in new blood
to my strains.    Have fun and good luck.

John