Re: Apistogramma Santarem

Vern Wensley wrote:

> Anyone who reads the Aqua Log news will have seen the sticker
> santarem-black-red agassizii.Is this the same as santarem orange flash?
> Vern

Yes, with an orange streak above the black lateral band & a black dorsal area..

Apistodave@aol.com wrote:

> No, Orange Crush.

Orange Crush. Dave, the Orange Crush (Denver Broncos Football defense)
disappeared 20 years ago, sadly never to return.

Sam, I'd call them what they were sold to you as. If they have to Orange streak
(Flash) above the lateral band, they probably are the same fish.