Re: C. Regani breathing heavy

In a message dated 4/12/00 3:07:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mdiller@mail.lawnet.fordham.edu writes:

<<
 I can't help noting that outsiders would view our anxiety about the fact
that a two inch fish is breathing hard to be very strange.    It cries out
for a "take two vallium" and call me in the morning kind of response.

 Having said that, I confess that I have been worried when I observed similar
behavior.

 Matt >>
She's prego, looking  to set up territory nervous, pumped, the valium is a
good approach, you take two, and leave  her alone