Re: Sand

In a message dated 4/18/00 3:24:18 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
ttwilki@mindspring.com writes:

> Several years ago I purchased some aquarium sand that was epoxy coated.
The
> apistos like it and it does not change pH.  I have not been able to find
any
> more for quite a long time.  Does anyone know a source for this product?
>  Tom

I use epoxy-coated reptile sand.  It comes in black, and is available at most
LFSs that deal in herps.  Be sure to get the epoxy-coated, and not the
calcium carbonate sand.

Bob Dixon
Cichlid Trader List Administrator
http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com