wild fish

Dave,

You know the problem with that would be getting them to you!!! Not just a
walk around the neighborhood, even though you do live in a great
neighborhood.  I am sure they might ship if you were interested, I am not
sure how long they have been in though, looked a little stressed, and one
tetra in the tank had a lesion on it.  Overall I would have gotten some if
I had an empty tank, neat looking fish.

Kathy