Re: using a python on breeding apisto tanks

I bought a Python months ago and have never used it for water changes.  It
is used to siphon the water from the rain barrel outside to the barrel in
the laundry room.

If you want "breeding water" available for water changes try running a
Magnum or similar pump with peat in a nylon bag in a barrel with a heater.
Then use your trusty bucket.

Francine

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:36:26 EDT, apisto@majordomo.pobox.com wrote:

>  In a message dated 4/26/00 6:42:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>  BigJohnW@webtv.net writes:
>
>  <<
>   I have a python to do water changes with.   I also use buckets some
>   times to do water changes.   When i use my python to do water changes I
>   only change about 25-30 >>
>  The add for Python says you can do away with buckets, we all know they
lie,
>  we all have buckets!

Archives"!

Francine in MD