Re: pics of Malome/Mamore (???) & ID request

In a message dated 4/30/00 12:57:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
apistowise@bewellnet.com writes:

<<
 Looking at your photos, I am pretty certain that they are the same species
that
 Max G. & Bailin S. asked me about. I would call them A. cf. resticulosa.
They are
 most likely the same fish that came into Japan as A. sp. Mamoré Blue. I
believe
 it is also the same fish sold in this country as A. sp. Malome. They were
 probably originally exported by Aquarium Goias (I think that's what it's
called)
 - a Japanese fronted export firm in Brazil.

 Mike Wise >>
I' d go with Mikes ID, I grow em better than I know em. ---D