RE: aquarium photography ...multiple broods

Hi all,
I'm working with a digital camera for about three month now.I love it.
I'm ready to put my SLR away for good:).I like to point you to Randy Carey's
excellent article about digital aquarium photography:
http://www.megapixel.net/html/issueindex.html.

My experience with multiple broods is with A.nijsseni:
Mom and dad raised their first batch together,after about 6~7 weeks the
juveniles were chased away by mom. Soon after that the next batch of fry
appeared and Dad started to protect and guide  the first batch around the
tank.It was great to watch.He wouldn't let any other fish come near the
youngens.
 Max