Re: aquarium photography ...

On Tue, 02 May 2000 08:23:35 -0600, Mike & Diane Wise wrote:

>I'm interested. Which digital camera has through-the-lens optical viewing and
>interchangeable lenses (not just simple supplementary lenses)? I realize that I
>could enlarge my digital pics with a computer, but even better pics could be made
>using a digital camera with a 1:1 macro lens. Long focal length lenses mean that
>I don't have to get "in the face" of shy fish and still get a full frame photo.
>Maybe someone can make a digital back for a 35 mm camera. It would make my
>day.

Look around for professional digital equipment. Nikon, Kodak, Minolta and Canon (to
name a few) have what you need. High quality digital cameras with interchangeable
lenses based on professional SLR 35 mm cameras. Unfortunately these beasts cost
an arm and a leg.

Greetings, Matthijs

e-mail:	emwee@chello.nl