Re:pics of Malome/Mamore{???}&ID request

Mike,the closest that I can describe the red as is a badly colored
Mamore.Good specimens of Mamore have a almost solid red caudal fin.The
Malome that I had were more orange in the caudal,like it didnt really color
up the way it was suppose to.Yes it is very frustrating that nobody has a
pic,as I dont have this fish anymore and I am going on memory.We dicussed
this fish before and I still am confused as to what it really is.
Vern