RE: fish stores in denver and colorado springs

On Tue, 2 May 2000 afaust@ghcp.com wrote:

> Word to the wise: ask very carefully, *if at all*. If she looks at you funny
> when you broach the subject 'looking at fish on the honeymoon', just pretend
> you're drunk or that you got hit on the head. Ten years down the road you
> don't want to be hearing your wife tell the story at every dinner party you
> attend, about how you dragged her to look at fish on your honeymoon.

Hmm, my wife gets upset if we *don't* look at fish stores whenever we
travel to a new city.  In fact, these days I have to remind her that all
the tanks back home are full and I'm not building her another rack.  (It
doesn't work; we just bought another $200 worth of wild apistos a month
ago).

I'm sure she'd want to add her own 2 cents on this particular message as
well, but as she's back on the ICU for a month, she most likely won't have
time to post for a while.

   - Erik

--
Erik Olson