Ram problems

Hi,

recently I moved, twice instead of one time, and for sometime my fish were
kind of neglected. Now i regret it very much. I lost a tankfull of
H.elongatus and N.transvestitus fry, and now I have problems with rams.
My rams fry develops strange symptoms. They look completely normal, untill
they start to pull their tailfin rays together, and instead of triangle
tail it becomes more like flat stick, and bend this tail stick down under
about 45 degrees. This is the only symptom, and the next day the fish is
dead. I tried coppersafe and antibiotics treatment (ampicillin), raising
the temperature, they still die, and every day I collect 2-3 dead
specimens.
Another problem is in the tank with adult rams. Blue rams seem unaffected
while gold ones have it. It manifests as a bulging eye, which apparently
does not bother the fish, and it seems functional. Fish eat, drink and
behave normally. One of these fish was bought without one eye, I wonder if
it is the end of the bulging eye problem I see now.
84*F, pH 6.0, plants.
No other fish kept at the same conditions have problems (6 tanks).

Can you identify problems and help me with advice?

Thanks a lot

Lilia