Re: boreli?

Sue writes:

> I saw some apisto boreli at the store today.. was wondering if they
>  interbreed with cacutoides?  I'm only curious because they didn't have any
>  more cacutoides and I'm not sure if they'll get any.. <plus I got a male
>  cac and the female died>

I'll be the first to say "Shame on you for even thinking such things!!!"
Haven't you seen Parrot cichlids yet?  Of course these two species are far
enough apart that it is way unlikely that a male cacatuoides will be able to
interest a female anyway.

Email me offlist and I will arrange to send you a couple female cacatoos.

Bob Dixon